Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Dresser Gone Rock N Roll!

Before
After
I bought this solid wood dresser at the thrift store.  It was well made with dovetail drawers but in desperate need of a makeover.  I decided I would paint it for my nephew Jace who needed a bigger dresser.  At first I tried painting it with his favorite colors which are currently orange and gray but it turned out hideous.  So Matt and I put our heads together and came up with this theme for him since he loves music and playing guitar. The guitar tabliture you see on it is a Dire Straits guitar riff.  The best part was sticking it in his room over the weekend while he was away!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the dresser! Amazing!!!!!!!!

Reegz said...

We heard Jaces "Dresser Riff (sp?) on the radio the other day. Super cool!